SDR / BDR
Trusstor is hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for a full-time position to join our team in Israel. The goal of the SDR will be to help drive Trusstor’’s sales process for our product. The ideal candidate will have an ambitious attitude, think strategically and be a results-driven team player. If you are looking for a role to advance your career in sales and gain an outstanding growth opportunity, this may be the role for you!
The right candidate will be able to take a holistic approach to the sales pipeline, uncovering business challenges and developing a narrative to help drive sales. This is a high-volume calling position.
- In cooperation with the sales and marketing teams, develop a nurture strategy that incorporates outbound calls, emails, materials, events, etc., to advance inbound leads to sales
- Utilize lead generation tools such as Apollo and LinkedIn to target prospects and create new sales opportunities
- In cooperation with the sales team, set up meetings with prospects for sales representatives
- The present introductory pitch of Trusstor’s services with prospects as needed
- Set up leads, opportunities, and reports within Hubspot
- Uncover unique business opportunities with prospects
- Experience in direct sales or telemarketing, preferably in the tech sector
- Knowledge of the Construction sector and technologies – preferred
- Experience using Hubspot
- Native English speaker
What’s in for you:
– Hybrid work model
– Benefits & Perks
– People first way of life
– Industry leaders
Accelerate your career in a hyper-growth company
Grow with the company, improve your skills in a fast growing company. We are the best by working with the best! Join our incredible team of professionals.
Become part of a high-performing & collaborative team
Always on the search for great team-players with a ‘can-do’ attitude and enthusiastic to lead. Pushing the limits of and thinking outside the box – all key to change our industry.
Young, vibrant environment
Want to be a part of the biggest thing to hit construction since the hammer? We’re changing how our world works and we have fun while doing so.